Service Recovery Letter

Dear Mrs Goldstein,

It is to our utmost regret that you have experienced an unpleasant stay at our hotel. Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Wayne Goh, Director of Front Office at XYZ hotel, and I would like to extend my deepest apology to you and your family.

We recognize that there was an miscommunication between the online travel agent (OTA) Aloda and our hotel. To have been asked to call Aloda by our service staff was unreasonable and inconvenient. Therefore, allow us to contact and retify the problem with Aloda on your behalf. In the mean time, we would be more than happy to waive the breakfast cost for you stay.

With regards to the malfunctioning roof-access key, it might have been a case of demagnetizations of the key card. Thank you for your feedback, we will be sure to conduct an investigation to ensure that cases like this will not happen in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family with us the next time your travel should bring you to Singapore. Please contact me directly, I will personally ensure that your stay is VIP.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcome you back at Marina Bay Sands Singapore.

Yours sincerely,
Wayne Goh
Director of Front Office

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wei Xian, for working on this mock letter. We will review it in class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reviewing my work, I look forward to reviewing it and learning in class.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts